- Coordinate/Set up an acceptable Government Accounting system with a custom set up of your QuickBooks Pro data file
- Liaison with Defense Contract Audit Agency and other Government auditing agencies
- Establish/assist with indirect/direct rates, forward pricing rate agreements, and verify that accounting system is compliant
- Continuous monitor/forecast of indirect rates
- Monitor expenditure levels and assure appropriate reporting to Government
- Submit monthly vouchers to the Government and invoices to commercial entities
- Prepare/assist with the annual incurred cost proposal (as required by contract)
- Prepare/assist with closeouts to ensure your business is not excluded from future contracting opportunities
We provide assistance in preparing of financial statements including bookkeeping & reconciling services.
We provide step-by-step guidance in government procurement from finding proposals to bid (including seeking federal research & development funding) and selling goods and services through contract/grant close-out. Symington customers are entrepreneurs, inventors, small to medium size businesses and public agencies.
- Commercial Feasibility Studies/Innovations
- Assistance with finding grants/contracts to bid
- All areas of proposal preparation, we specialize in SBIR/STTR and GSA proposals
- Contract/Grant award review
- Contract/Grant administration; including preparation of consulting and subcontract agreements,
- Government accounting and billing, (WAWF billing, Setting up Government approved accounting systems, preparing incurred cost proposals
- Government property management
- Intellectual property (IP) management (understanding rights to IP while working under a grant/contract)
- Contract/Grant closeout.
Specialties: Government proposals preparation, contract and agreement negotiation, training and workshop presentations on all of the above services.