Summit Contract Management provides step-by-step guidance in government procurement from finding proposals to bid (including seeking federal research & development funding) and selling goods and services through contract/grant close-out. Summit customers are entrepreneurs, inventors, small to medium size businesses and public agencies.
• Commercial Feasibility Studies/Innovations
• Assistance with finding grants/contracts to bid
• All areas of proposal preparation, we specialize in SBIR/STTR and GSA proposals
• Contract/Grant award review
• Contract/Grant administration; including preparation of consulting and subcontract agreements,
• Government accounting and billing, (WAWF billing, Setting up Government approved accounting systems, preparing incurred cost proposals
• Government property management
• Intellectual property (IP) management (understanding rights to IP while working under a grant/contract)
• Contract/Grant closeout.
Specialties: Government proposals preparation, contract and agreement negotiation, training and workshop presentations on all of the above services.